Mar 9, 2014
The first certified fire-proof building in Hot Springs opened in 1926 as the Howe Hotel. It was a seven story building featuring 150 rooms, a coffee shop in the lobby, and an additional lounge on the second floor. It also hosted the mineral spa baths for which Hot Springs are famous. Later, in the 1940′s the Howe was purchased by the Asimos’ and...
|City/Town: • Hot Springs|
|Location Class: • Hotel/Motel|
|Status: • For Sale • Abandoned|
|Photographer: • Michael Schwarz • TheKing|