Parsley’s Grocery & Station

1
City/Town: MalvernRolla
Location Class: CommercialResidential
Year Built: 1920's
Year Abandoned: 1980's
Status: AbandonedGutted
Photographer: Michael Schwarz
Pinterest

Parsley’s Grocery and Station was a family run Grocery store and Gas station that ran from about the 20’s to the early 80’s. This local station was a subsidiary of Texaco Gas. The old sign still sits on the building covered in rust and decay.

Behind the old station is the Parsley famil residence, and from the looks of the decay they seemed to have vacated about the same time as the stations closure.

1 Comment

Leave A Reply

Copyright 2012-2016 by AbandonedAR.com - AbandonedArkansas@gmail.com - Designed By Michael Schwarz - Disclaimer